By applying to register you are confirming that you understand and accept these terms and conditions.
“Member” means someone who registers with the site and may go on to make a booking.
We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time, if you are not happy with the alterations you must stop using the site. Continuing to use the site indicates that you are happy with the terms and conditions in their current form.
When you book a studio you take full responsibility for the room and its contents, as well as for any people who enter the studio during your booking.
No smoking or vaping is allowed within the studio, you can smoke or vape outside the studio.
The taking of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited within the studio or within Containerville.
If you break or damage anything please let us know immediately. If anything is damaged because of misuse you will be held responsible and will have to cover the cost of the damage.
2 Membership and registration.
Only professional tattoo artists over the age of 18 are allowed to register as members and use the studios at NOKA Tattoo. You are only able to apply to register as a member if it is legal for you to do so in the territory from which you are carrying out the act of applying.
To register as a member you are required to provide details of your Instagram account in order for us to verify your identity and to verify that you are a professional tattoo artist. You are required to provide photographic ID on the first day of any booking before you are allowed to start tattooing.
You may only use your membership for your own benefit and may not book studio time for third parties. Your username and password must not be given to any other person. All information given by you when registering must be true, complete and up to date. Only one membership may be held by any one person.
You are responsible for the studio booked using your account and we will assume that any booking made using your details is made by you. We are not liable for the misuse of your password and account. If you believe that your account details including password are known by someone else you must tell us immediately.
3 Restrictions and obligations
You agree to comply with all relevant laws as well as these terms and conditions.
You agree not to:
- Use any other person’s account.
- Solicit personal information including account details from another person.
- Use the ID of another person or false ID when registering as a member on this site.
- Provide anything other than true and complete information about yourself when registering as a member on this site.
You acknowledge, agree and undertake:
- That any breach of this clause 3 will result in your membership being cancelled.
- That you are responsible for any persons entering the studio with you during your booking period.
- To treat the studio and its contents and the area within Containerville with respect and to pay for the replacement or repair of anything that is damaged during your booking period. This includes but is not limited to anything within the studio, the NOKA office or the area within Containerville.
- To endeavour to keep the studio and office secure, keeping doors and security shutters locked when appropriate and ensuring that keys and fobs are kept safely and dropped into the dropbox situated on the container door of the office or handed to a member of NOKA staff at the end of each day.
- To vacate the studio at the end of the booking period, namely by 12 midnight on the final day of your booking.
- To drop the keys and entry fob in the drop box at the end of every day, and to pay a fee of £15 for their replacement if they are not placed in the drop box or are lost.
- To tell us immediately about any missing items or any damage to any items within the studio or NOKA office.
- That you are responsible for the safety and good condition of any equipment that you use within the studio and that such equipment does not pose a risk to yourself or anybody else or the operation of the studio or neighbouring businesses.
- Not to bring to the studio any unlawful equipment, substances or materials including but not limited to knives, guns or any other weapons or illegal drugs.
There is no guarantee that we will accept your booking, we may refuse your booking and in this case will refund you for any payment that you have made.
If you cancel a booking 7 days in advance a full refund will be made to you. If you cancel less than 7 days but more than 48 in advance a refund of 50% will be made. A cancellation made less than 48 hours before the start of a booking will not receive a refund. The start of a booking is 10.00am on the first day of the booked period.
We retain the right to change the studio that you have booked to a different studio or to make any change to any booking as necessitated by any applicable law or safety requirement. Should we need to change any booking every endeavour will be made to inform you of such changes as soon as possible.
You acknowledge, agree and undertake:
- Hygiene and cross contamination procedures must conform to the standards of the tattooing guidance toolkit.
- Hand sinks are strictly for hand washing only.
- Gloves shall be worn by artists at all times when tattooing.
- All sharps must be disposed of in the sharps bins provided.
- Only disposable grips, needles and cartridges are to be used in NOKA studios.
- Any concern about cleanliness of a studio should be reported to a NOKA member of staff immediately.
- Any spillages should be cleaned up immediately.
- Only single use razors should be used.
- Aftercare advice must be given to clients when tattooing is finished.
- Consent forms must be completed by all clients prior to tattooing being commenced and a copy of the consent form shall be left at the studio.
We will not be liable for any disruption to a booking that is caused by matters outside of our control.
You agree to indemnify NOKA and our agents, staff and directors against any and all damage, loss, liability and legal cost incurred in any claim arising from any breach of any law or regulation that you commit, any other person´s use of your account, any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation you commit, any inaccuracy in the information you provide us or any breach by you of the terms of membership.
You will take full responsibility and indemnify NOKA and our agents, landlord, staff and directors against any liability for anything viewed, downloaded or transmitted online whilst using the internet provided at NOKA studios.
NOKA will not be held responsible for the loss of any items from the lockers situated in the office.
We may cancel your membership, suspend or terminate your access to this site if you breach any of the membership terms.